Categories
Uncategorized

Reflective writing and the revision process

1. ” Reflection” or “reflective writing” are terms that refer to any activity that ask you to think about your own thinking
  2. It means looking at your writing process and what you plan to do to be able to write the essay you are about to complete.
  3. A “process note ” is where you explain your process on working on the essay and your thought processes on developing ideas
  4. A “letter to the reader” is usually the first page of your essay like a cover page. You use this page to explain your process of working on the essay and explain what you intend the essay to do for the readers. You explain how the essay was written and everything that went into it
  5. One of the problems was the use of vague words instead of being specific. The writer was completely clear with her goal and use of words through out her explaining her essay.
  6. Revision can help the reader really go in depth with their essay and be able to ask them selves if this is the essay and topic they really want to discuss. You can look at it in a different way rather than just a writer to have a better understanding of it and to be able to look at it as a reader to improve your essay
  7. I use reflective thinking everyday when I set my schedule and goals throughout the day. Also my daily activities I try to look at them all to be able to understand what Im doing right and wrong. I can see what I can do differently to improve but also what I can keep doing because its helping me.